Monday, September 14, 2009

Seeking Balance

I've been dodging lately. Obsessing, perhaps.

I avoid my computer to get started on home projects and just don't manage to make time to write. Somehow this is supposed to make me feel better, working exclusively on my nesting. In reality it is creating some imbalance in my life - I miss writing as a way to help me process what is going on in my life or environment.

This is becoming especially important as I make changes in my home environment to improve the way the energy moves and how "at home" we feel here. I've been researching feng shui with my mom, and while it feels great to be studying something, however informally, I am missing the processing piece.

So I am back to trying to find a regular schedule for writing here and in my private journal. Seeking balance in all things.

No comments: